AU $7,697.34 – $7,985.10 Ex GST
The RealWear HMT-1Z1 provides the perfect solution for hazardous working conditions. It is an intrinsically safe variant of the Realwear HMT that comes with a 1-year warranty. RealWear HMT-1Z1 is the first wearable computer to meet the Class 1 Division 1 and ATEX & IECEx Zone 1 certifications. This means that the RealWear HMT-1Z1 is not at risk of ignition in explosive atmospheres under routine operations.
Realwear® HMT-1Z1 + 1 Year Support
The Realwear® HMT-1Z1 is an intrinsically safe ATEX Zone 1 and CSA C1/D1 certified fully rugged head-mounted device. Use it in wet, dusty, hot, dangerous environments. It optionally snaps into safety helmets and can be used with safety glasses or corrective eyewear. The high-resolution microdisplay fits just below your line of sight and views like a 7” tablet. It’s an industrial
dashboard: there when you need it and out of your way when you don’t.
The HMT-1Z1 works with powerful software applications from our solution partners in four core categories, each optimized for completely hands-free voice control. That means no scrolling, swiping, or tapping just simple voice commands. Use it for remote mentor video calling, document navigation, guided workflow, mobile forms, and industrial IoT data visualization.
- 100% Hands-free: Voice-based operating system with local, speech recognition in loud areas
- Unmatched noise cancellation: Four digital microphones and advanced algorithms
- Powerful audio: Integrated speaker and 3.5mm audio jack for use with hearing protection.
- PPE compatible: Designed to work with standard hard helmets, bump caps, and safety glasses.
- Full shift internal battery: Field swappable for continuous use.
- Outdoor display: Appears size of 7’ tablet, viewing in bright sunlight.
- Water Resistant: IP66-Protected against seas or powerful jets of water.
- Dust-tight: IP66-Complete protection against the ingress of microparticles.
- Shock Resistant: Resistant to 2 meter drops onto concrete from any angle.
- Built rugged: Fully operational from -20° C to +50° C ML-STD-810G